If you are serious about losing weight, then we have the answer.
This time of year, our body's metabolism and energy levels are at an all-time low. It's no wonder we all gain weight. Complete Nutrition just released Citrine, our most effective weight management product ever, and we guarantee it will give you instant energy and an instant metabolism boost.
And we want you to put that new found energy to good use. We just launched the brand new 21-day challenge. It's a guaranteed step by step program for 21 days. Know exactly what you need to do, step by step, every day for 21 days and we guarantee you success. Plus we'll even pay you one dollar for every pound of body fat you lose.*
So if this time of year you feel like you have less energy and you need a pick-me-up in your metabolism, get to Complete Nutrition today get our most effective weight loss product ever, along with your 21 day step by step program and we guarantee you success.
Steps to enter:
Visit your Complete Nutrition® store to purchase Citrine™ and run BodyComp™ analysis
Follow the Fast Track 21-Day Meal Plan
Optional: Run mid-point BodyComp™ analysis to track your progress
After completing the 21-Day Meal Plan, visit Complete Nutrition® and run final BodyComp™ analysis
Complete Nutrition® will offer $1 in COMPLETE CASH* for each pound lost during the Citrine™ 21 Day Challenge.
“Complete Nutrition 21 Day Challenge Contest” Official Rules
The Contest “Complete Nutrition 21 Day Challenge” is open to legal residents in the continental United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Rhode Island, who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor Complete Nutrition, and its parent company, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. This Contest is void in the state of Rhode Island, outside the continental United States, and where prohibited by law, regulation, statute or other appropriate authority, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all eligibility qualifications. All eligible individuals as defined herein are referred to as "Contestant".
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
1. Between now and COB on March 31, 2017, you must purchase from a Complete Nutrition store the Complete Nutrition Citrine Contest Package for $79.99 (plus tax), which includes a ___ pound container of Citrine, a free CN Fitness Journal which includes a 21-day meal plan based on dietician recommendations, workouts, product ideas, recipes and informative health sections, and a free CN t-shirt. Enter at one of the Complete Nutrition stores by purchasing the Contest package, and submitting to a BodyComp scan and health questionnaire. A journal is included in the package that must be kept up during the Contest.
2. Follow the Program outlined in the Contest package for twenty one (21) days, and then return to the store you purchased the Package from for “Check-in”, which will include a new BodyComp report and a review of your journal.
3. Each contestant will be judged individually after the 21 day trial (there is a 7 day grace period in which to check in your weight loss) and any weight loss by Contestants who followed the program will be eligible for a Prize.
1. Submitting to the Program automatically constitutes Contestant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. Contestants further agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor.
1. Each Contestant who successfully completes the Program and weighs in by their individual deadline will receive a “Complete Cash” (an in-store credit) of $1 for each pound lost on the Program.
2. Total prizes to be awarded during the Contest shall not exceed $100,000.00 of in store credits.
3. Sponsor’s administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The successful Contestants will be notified immediately upon weigh in. The Contestant will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize.
4. Noncompliance with the above or with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification.
1. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize become unavailable for any reason.
2. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or implied. Sponsor is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from or related to the prize or use of the prize, including bodily injury or death. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any portion of the prize is permitted, except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide cash or substitute prizes of approximately equal or lesser value.
1. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or who otherwise violates these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit any individual from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner at any time during the Contest, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Entry and participation in the Contest is subject at any time to verification by Sponsor.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Contest if it cannot be completed as planned due to any reason, including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, or for any other reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error.
3. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest, technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
4. By participating, Entrant agrees:
a. To be bound by these Official Rules.
b. That Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
c. That Sponsor has the right to use Contestant’s first name, city and state, photograph, image, and likeness on Sponsor’s website and in any and all publicity and advertising for Sponsor without any further attribution, notification or compensation to participant except where prohibited by law.
d. To be contacted by Sponsor by social media, telephone, mail or email regarding this Contest.
e. To release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent company, subsidiaries, representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with Contestant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or Contestant’s receipt or use of Complete Nutrition product or any prize awarded in this Contest or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Complete Nutrition product or prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this Contest. Contestants and prize recipients assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to person or property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Contest or the acceptance, possession, loss, use or misuse of any prize provided.
f. That the laws of the State of Nebraska shall apply exclusively to the Contest and any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the State of Nebraska, without regard to choice of law rules. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. CONTESTANT (AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF ENTRANTS ARE MINORS) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Sponsor: Complete Nutrition, 17220 Wright Street, Suite 200, Omaha, NE 68130. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2017 Complete Nutrition. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.